Saturday 2 November 2013

Room with a view

My good lady has booked a week away to help me celebrate a certain milestone and with me having to work yesterday we didn't arrive at the cottage until quite late last night. As we stepped from the car  Tawny Owls were calling all around the secluded countryside retreat Suzanne has chosen. Waking early this morning I'm again finding Tawny Owls very vocal and an early walk with Tia helps me find a Barn Owl hunting. Pheasants are present in large numbers and Pink Footed Geese start to fly over to feeding grounds. Not a bad start before breakfast. Buzzard from the breakfast table, six RL Partridge and two Roe Deer in the garden.

That's what you call a room with a view
A nice day with my youngest and his girl in north Norfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment