Saturday 17 January 2015

Epping Forest Fox

An afternoon stroll around a very frozen Connaught Water and then the Epping Forest Centre at High Beach delivered little in terms of birds. A Sparrowhawk and Nuthatch being the highlights but as I walked the trail at the Forest centre a Fox came walking towards me. He stopped looked me up and down weighed up a detour to the left or right then decided to stay on his track and walked right on passing within a couple of feet of me. A nice encounter especially as I had the camera in hand and managed to grab a few images.

FOX
FOX
FOX
Fox
Fox

3 comments:

  1. An amazing encounter for you for sure, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are wonderful shots a very lucky encounter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Backs up what I always tell people......."if you get up and get out you might just see something"
    thanks for commenting guys.

    ReplyDelete