Thursday 27 July 2017

New hanging bird table

I received a new bird table this week and the locals have enjoyed using it.
My old table was a pretty sad looking thing so it was nice to hang this much improved dining area out for my feathered friends. 

The hanging feeder
I added some softbill ( Prosecto Insectivorous) food and within minutes of putting the feeder up it was being visited by Blue Tits. Great Tits, Robins and Starlings. The Pigeons found it challenging and the Magpies found it interesting.
The table is really well made using solid timber and the rustic rope adds to it's appeal. The  Food stays dry in the rain and I think it'll stand the test of time too as it appears well preserved. I'd highly recommend it if you're looking for one so much so that I'll probably buy another for the bottom of the garden.

A couple of links here to the good people at Haith's who supplied the table and the food.


No comments:

Post a Comment